Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-02-22, 04:54)dmdsoftware Wrote: More fun times. Now it's the opposite situation from earlier where the URL is not being prepared properly, which that line earlier was dealing with when it shouldn't have been. I tried with never trancode off and on, and always prompt on and off, with the file cached and not cached and I haven't been able to reproduce that exact case you're running into.
Well... I stressed it twice already but I want to be 100% sure you got that: the error when *not* caching comes using the DSPlayer fork for Windows.

DSPlayer plays basically everything, internet streams too (YouTube through Kodi plugin for instance, just to remain in "Googleland"), so it is strange. But I want to be crystal clear on this, because I'd hate to have you go crazy in trying to fix it to only later discover it was a Windows fork. I think you got that but I preferred repeating it. Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by ashlar - 2016-02-22, 13:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12