Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-02-22, 19:14)dmdsoftware Wrote: Since you are using the non-testing it won't show up in the non-testing build until the build has been tested and signed off. I don't like to push out new builds to the general public to have them auto-update and realize they can't playback anymore. I have a long list of automated and manual test cases that I need to see working before I'm happy (regression testing). I was hoping to them done last week. I did go through each last week at least once, but there was a slew of left-over issues needing work. Working on those this week.

I could generate a special build that you can validate if the fix works. It would be based off 0.7.17 with only the one single fix you requested.

It would be a good time to also let me know if there is a feature you need that is missing.

Thank you very much! I will be happy to test it out.
One more thing i have a conern of is sending not only the URL but information to the video player:
Code:
liz = xbmcgui.ListItem(name, iconImage="DefaultFolder.png", thumbnailImage=iconimage)
    liz.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels={ "Title": name, "Plot": desc} )

I have those information in my plugins and would like to pass them along with the URL.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by finalmakerr - 2016-02-23, 09:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12