Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-03-03, 02:22)dmdsoftware Wrote: Speed on cache should be resolved in 0.7.39

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.7.39.zip

v0.7.39 (2016-03-02)
- resolved speed issue with cache video files
- add logic to accomodate flexible CLOUD_DB columns
- CLOUD_DB addition: commands
I leave the DSPlayer issues aside for the moment, waiting for what you have in mind.

Tried this version with DVDPlayer and it works BUT... it seems not to be able to resume correctly (using cache, that is). If I play a video, it caches ahead. If I stop and then play it back, it recognizes it has stuff in cache and proceeds to use it. BUT it doesn't cache ahead anymore, with the result that it then exits from playback with no error or anything. It just exits. Even seeking ahead seems to cause similar problems. Let me know if you need logs or if it's something you can replicate on your side.

Bear in mind that, personally, I don't have need for caching. I have a 100Mbps connection and with no caching from the plugin everything works in DVDPlayer (not so in DSPlayer but I set that aside here). I just point out what comes from testing for others that might have slower connections.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by ashlar - 2016-03-03, 14:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12