Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-03-09, 15:52)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 12:37)dabinn Wrote: Hi,

I just tried this add-on, and found all my mkv files in google drive was not shown in KODI, but mp4/avi files are OK. Does this add-on only support videos which were transcoded by google drive ?
-----
update:

I found the problem was caused by the missing file type in google drive.
As it is mentioned in post #587
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2119033

My mkv files are shown as "Unknown File" instead of "Video" in google drive. The files are uploaded with a upload tool, If I re-upload them with a browser, the file type will be shown as "Video", and the gdrive add-on can found them.

Is there a way to force gdrive add-on to read file extension, instead of using the file type judged by google drive ?

Are you using the testing branch? or stable? The fix for the missing file extension should work for this unknown video as well.

With the testing branch(gdrive-testing 0.7.41), I saw the google drive 'getting started' file which has no extension is shown at the root directory, (but it is strange that this file was deleted and should be in trash.) gdrive 0.7.17 did not show this file at all.
But mkv/rmvb files are still not shown with both testing/stable branch.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dabinn - 2016-03-09, 17:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12