Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-03-09, 18:07)dmdsoftware Wrote: For 1, you should be able to bring up the sorting option in KODI. In confluence, you move to the left of the screen and it will bring up sorting options. It is defaulting on one that is supposed to be optimized for music. I will add a configuration option to allow the user to set a default. In earlier versions of the plugin, I simply didn't parse the content, so there was no sorting other than by name. Are you playing back via Music or Video? Each will have different sorting options.

Thank you for a prompt reply. I know the left menu and sorting options. Problem is that it sets sorting just for actual directory, not for the subdirectories. If you will be able to add a chance to change default sorting, it will solve my problems.

I play through "Music".
But thank you for idea playing through "Video". The sorting is OK there. I will test it and let know.

It would be good to have option to select default sorting in "Music", but unless you do so, playing through video is OK.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by v.koutensky - 2016-03-09, 19:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12