Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-03-10, 07:54)dabinn Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 17:08)dabinn Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 15:52)dmdsoftware Wrote: Are you using the testing branch? or stable? The fix for the missing file extension should work for this unknown video as well.

With the testing branch(gdrive-testing 0.7.41), I saw the google drive 'getting started' file which has no extension is shown at the root directory, (but it is strange that this file was deleted and should be in trash.) gdrive 0.7.17 did not show this file at all.
But mkv/rmvb files are still not shown with both testing/stable branch.

Hi,
I tried to find the cause from source code.
If I added file types (e.g. 'mkv', 'rmvb') in file 'gdrive_api2.py', The video files will be shown and played in KODI correctly.
Code:
# entry is a video
elif ((fileExtension.lower() == '' or fileExtension.lower() not in ('','sub')) and (resourceType == 'application/vnd.google-apps.video' or 'video' in resourceType or fileExtension.lower() in ('ts','mkv','rmvb')) and contentType in (0,1,2,4,7)):

I guess maybe the 'resourceType' are not right, in this case file extension is need for recognizing the video files.

Correct. This is the addition I had in mind getting into the code. There were already previous exception for empty '.ts' files that are not recognizable by Google Drive as video. These two additional ones will accomodate your particular MKV and RMVB files.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2016-03-10, 16:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12