Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-03-11, 05:35)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 07:54)dabinn Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 17:08)dabinn Wrote: With the testing branch(gdrive-testing 0.7.41), I saw the google drive 'getting started' file which has no extension is shown at the root directory, (but it is strange that this file was deleted and should be in trash.) gdrive 0.7.17 did not show this file at all.
But mkv/rmvb files are still not shown with both testing/stable branch.

Hi,
I tried to find the cause from source code.
If I added file types (e.g. 'mkv', 'rmvb') in file 'gdrive_api2.py', The video files will be shown and played in KODI correctly.
Code:
# entry is a video
elif ((fileExtension.lower() == '' or fileExtension.lower() not in ('','sub')) and (resourceType == 'application/vnd.google-apps.video' or 'video' in resourceType or fileExtension.lower() in ('ts','mkv','rmvb')) and contentType in (0,1,2,4,7)):

I guess maybe the 'resourceType' are not right, in this case file extension is need for recognizing the video files.

(2016-03-10, 13:34)dabinn Wrote: Does the addon supports 'ass' & 'ssa' subtitle ?
When I rename the '.ass' file extension to '.srt' in google drive, the ass file will be loaded and correctly displayed with the subtitle effects.
But I cannot get these subtitle loaded without rename them to srt.

These fixes In v0.7.45
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.7.45.zip

v0.7.45 (2016-03-10)
- fix search error when CLOUD_DB is enabled
- add support for subtitles .ass and .ssa
- add mkv and rmvb extension mapping in unknown file situation
v0.7.44 (2016-03-09)
- fix for playback of offline file
v0.7.43 (2016-03-08)
- CLOUD_DB: load data during listings (resume + play count)
- CLOUD_DB: fix resume points
- CLOUD_DB: STRM resume points
- CLOUD_DB: updated add to queue
- drop Brazil language file

Hi,
Something is wrong with .ass subtitle in v0.7.45.
Click on a video, after the 'Choose a stream' dialog, screen stopped at 'Bufering... 100%' for several minutes. (KODI was not freeze, but it will crash if I hit stop button at this moment)
I also test video files with idx/sub subtitle, same situation. Only srt subtitle is OK.

If I know how to print/output debug message from the python code, I may able to help debugging this.

--
Update:
I still don't know why xbmc.log('debug string', xbmc.LOGERROR) did not update my kodi.log.
Finally I have setup the pydev debugger, and will try to trace the subtitle issue.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dabinn - 2016-03-11, 09:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12