Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-03-11, 09:23)dabinn Wrote:
(2016-03-11, 05:35)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 07:54)dabinn Wrote: Hi,
I tried to find the cause from source code.
If I added file types (e.g. 'mkv', 'rmvb') in file 'gdrive_api2.py', The video files will be shown and played in KODI correctly.
Code:
# entry is a video
elif ((fileExtension.lower() == '' or fileExtension.lower() not in ('','sub')) and (resourceType == 'application/vnd.google-apps.video' or 'video' in resourceType or fileExtension.lower() in ('ts','mkv','rmvb')) and contentType in (0,1,2,4,7)):

I guess maybe the 'resourceType' are not right, in this case file extension is need for recognizing the video files.

(2016-03-10, 13:34)dabinn Wrote: Does the addon supports 'ass' & 'ssa' subtitle ?
When I rename the '.ass' file extension to '.srt' in google drive, the ass file will be loaded and correctly displayed with the subtitle effects.
But I cannot get these subtitle loaded without rename them to srt.

These fixes In v0.7.45
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.7.45.zip

v0.7.45 (2016-03-10)
- fix search error when CLOUD_DB is enabled
- add support for subtitles .ass and .ssa
- add mkv and rmvb extension mapping in unknown file situation
v0.7.44 (2016-03-09)
- fix for playback of offline file
v0.7.43 (2016-03-08)
- CLOUD_DB: load data during listings (resume + play count)
- CLOUD_DB: fix resume points
- CLOUD_DB: STRM resume points
- CLOUD_DB: updated add to queue
- drop Brazil language file

Hi,
Something is wrong with .ass subtitle in v0.7.45.
Click on a video, after the 'Choose a stream' dialog, screen stopped at 'Bufering... 100%' for several minutes. (KODI was not freeze, but it will crash if I hit stop button at this moment)
I also test video files with idx/sub subtitle, same situation. Only srt subtitle is OK.

If I know how to print/output debug message from the python code, I may able to help debugging this.

--
Update:
I still don't know why xbmc.log('debug string', xbmc.LOGERROR) did not update my kodi.log.
Finally I have setup the pydev debugger, and will try to trace the subtitle issue.

To activate the debugger, you can add the following two lines to your settings.xml

<setting id="remote_debugger" value="true" />
<setting id="remote_debugger_host" value="localhost" />

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2016-03-11, 14:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12