Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-05-13, 15:03)jaspreet Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 14:07)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 12:20)jaspreet Wrote: Hey Awesome add-on
One issue I am having with some publicly shared videos is that mp4 h264 format is not working but Flv and webm are working.
This doesn't happen with all videos but to a majority of them Like if I try 360p h264 it will error out .
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6QOQy4...cslist_api
Try this file and see if you can play mp4 h264 360p
P.s I don't like flv cause I can't forward or seek or move around in a video file

How are you playing back the file?

If I add the file to my Google Drive and invoke playback, each stream option works for me (playback starts without error). Tested with GDrive-tesitng v0.7.49

Yes, FLV are not seekable. WEBM is generally best for seeking, especially on very large/long files (12+ hour videos), but with lower resolutions.
They are added in my drive as well but for me the mp4s are not working!
I am using the latest stable and have the same behavior on Android phone , Openelec RPI and windows!
Could it be that I have a slow connection? Is there a timeout for seeking a mp4 link?
If you can help me run mp4 links that would be so great!

PS I use mp4 cause it take the lowest bandwidth and is seekable on my connections

You might want to try the gdrive-testing version. It'll be the next stable version when test results are complete.

There were a lot of fixes between stable and the latest testing, and the issue you are encountering might be related to something that was fixed. There were 32 releases between the two (v0.7.17 vs v0.7.49).

You can just try it on one device and provide feedback if it worked for you. I'm itching to move testing to stable.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2016-05-13, 15:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12