Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-08-24, 21:01)dmdsoftware Wrote: I assume you created the link Google Photos in. Everything should be accessible. Which version are you using of the plugin? gdrive or gdrive-testing? Photos are omitted if viewing from Video, by default, unless you change the plugin settings to filter nothing, or view in Pictures plugin.

Ah, that was it! I had not checked the option from Google Photos to "Automatically put your Google Photos into a folder in My Drive" ... after I enabled that option in Google Photos settings, everything showed up and works perfectly Smile Thank you!

This definitely does the job in terms of easily accessing photos and videos from Google Photos using Kodi. Have you thought about developing a stand-alone Google Photos add-on? Google is deprecating PicasaWeb and that add-on doesn't work for new users, so the author is suggesting somebody develop a separate app for Google Photos. The ability to access photos, videos, and albums (local or shared) would be pretty awesome.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by sabrex - 2016-08-24, 23:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12