Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-09-02, 11:27)ashlar Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 03:48)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 13:04)ashlar Wrote: Hi! Any news on this? Do you have an ETA or is it still at the "when it's done" stage?

Any advise on how you would like it implemented?
HuhI'm not following you. Big Grin

You mentioned you were working on "proper" library integration, I asked for confirmation that you meant without resorting to .strm files. You confirmed that. I was only inquiring about what you had in mind back then. Did I miss something? Sorry, maybe I'm just being thick and I don't understand something that's instead very clear.

Peace. Smile

I meant, if you had any requirements for the library integration that you needed. If there is any specific way you would like it to work, it would help me to focus on a particular way to implement it.

The work that has been underway right now involves managing the media information using a spreadsheet to track and not the KODI db. It doesn't look like the KODI db can be updated directly using API calls. But it could be somewhat automated using tricks. But the tricks come into play after the work on the spreadsheet is completed.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2016-09-02, 15:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12