Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
Is there any chance that files in the 'bin' can be ignored? Once upon a time I asked if they were included in directory listings and you said they were.

This surfaces as a minor 'niggle' whereby you have a file in a folder (e.g. Filename.mkv), that becomes deleted, and then replaced with a better version of Filename.mkv. If you don't manually delete the file from the bin, when you navigate to the original folder using the GDrive plugin it shows two copies and you don't know which is which. This also potentially impacts the watched status (e.g. if you watch the wrong copy that's in the bin and that is deleted later on).

Another ask: please could we have the option to set the preferred quality to 'original' for videos playback? I could only see the option to set a preference for one of the transcoded streams. I'd like to avoid being prompted every time I play a video, and always play the original file when possible.

Thank you for your continued hard work Smile

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by user321 - 2016-09-03, 12:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12