Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-09-09, 15:56)user321 Wrote: 'Spredsheet name' should be 'Spreadsheet name' Smile
- What does this do, actually? Is it used as a DB for STRM information? If so, where is it stored?

Additionally, could you explain how library integration works? (I notice this has been a feature of your amazing plugin for awhile but I've never understood it). I had assumed it would update the library when a new export of STRM occurs, but never saw that happen.

Some info around it here including how to set it up -> https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KO...D_DB---FAQ

It is a feature I'm actively working on. Right now it will keep track of resume and watch status (will allow resume for STRM files including those loaded from KODI library).

There are some other features like commands that let you specify special conditions when that media file is played (such as seeking to a certain point, prompting for video quality for that video, etc).

When enabled, when you watch video or play music files, the entries will appear in the spreadsheet.

When you generate STRM (save STRM), you'll notice a spreadsheet.tab file is created. This contents can be copied into the spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet will also be used to track tv and movie IDs so that you can associate this permanently. There is a field to paste a NFO into the appropriate column, which this information will be displayed when viewed in the plugin. Working on fanart and other images.

Automatic STRM generation is being tested since 0.8.06 but there are some issues. Eventually this automatic STRM will kick off KODI scan to update the library.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2016-09-10, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12