Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-09-13, 22:24)user321 Wrote: Thanks. I had a read of that link (step 2 doesn't seem to exist anymore ('Enable "Use library integration?"' -maybe it's on by default as I can't find the option).

I copied the spreadsheet and renamed it, changed the resume point to 'Google Drive Spreadsheet' but whenever I try and access the enrolled account I get an error. Kodi.log shows:

Error Contents: global name 'service' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py", line 293, in <module>
service = gdrive_api2.gdrive(PLUGIN_URL,addon,instanceName, user_agent, settings)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/resources/lib/gdrive_api2.py", line 131, in __init__
if title == service.cloudSpreadsheet:#'CLOUD_DB':
NameError: global name 'service' is not defined
-->End of Python script error report<--
20:19:59 1856.868042 T:1963212800 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type&instance=gdrive1&mode=main
20:19:59 1856.869751 T:1963212800 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type&instance=gdrive1&mode=main) failed

Btw, I was sneaky, and just installed 0.8.11.zip (which I see you didn't publish in this thread) under LibreElec 7.0.2 (Jarvis 16.2)

---------------------------------------------------------

Oh and I think I found my own explanation of the library integration feature.

When browsing folders using the GDrive plugin, it will intelligently decipher whether it's movies or tv, and use the various scrapers to get fanart, and disc cover art etc. Would that be a correct assumption? I only ask because after I have navigated into Series Name>Season XX, to generate a season listing of episodes, and then navigate back out, there is cover art. Again if this is your plugin doing this magic, where is the artwork stored?

Or, maybe this is native Kodi function?

I think I prefer STRM files, being present in "TV Shows" and "Videos" (i.e. the native Kodi library), rather than browsing via the GDrive Plugin and it pulling down fanart.

Forgive me for my lack of understanding on all the new features you're adding, and thanks again.

The spreadsheet function is being moved to the account screen, but testing it currently.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2016-09-14, 03:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12