Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-09-23, 21:16)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-09-23, 20:23)robertus Wrote:
(2016-09-23, 18:20)dmdsoftware Wrote: For the video issue, do you have subtitles enabled in settings - Advance?

For the photos issue, does slideshow work? The filesize may be misleading. Original will be much slower especially for raw or large size photos. Black screen indicates it is not yet downloaded. Slide show will continue to work on downloading and should appear. If not, can you check the kodi log for error messages.

I could probably add another quality called original - stream, which might actually work faster then original as it will use the media stream download protocol

about video issue, your solution works. I disable subtitles and now loading is fast.
Anyway if i select in settings - video, original, video isn't smooth. i need to transcode to see without problem. Is normal? is a raspberry pi2 problem ?

about photos issue, slideshow works, if i open a photo, change picture automatically.
But i select 16k in settings, i tried to select original and try a slideshow without open a photo, but only enter in 2016 folder, and press left to come up menu and select slideshow, but black screen come up and no picture on screen.
So i press back to come back to list of pictures.

For the photo, let me add in original through stream and have you check that. How large are these files? I think they are taking too long for the KODI to cache and it's aborting. the original stream might be better.

For videos, how do you have the videos structured? All in one folder along with many SRT files, or each video in separate folders with SRT in same folder?

if you have playback issue, the video might be using a codec not properly supported by the hardware and you might need a codec license to support with hardware acceleration. Transcode is handy for this. I use pi A and pi 2 throughout and I usually use transcode or original only if I know the codec of the video is properly supported.

photo aren't large, between 700kb to 2MB, but black screen is with all photos, ( if i select in settings original )

for video, i record them with xiaomi yi 2 in 1080p 120fps and synched of course in google photos.
I record also other videos with my nexus 5, 1080p.
So every video are in h264, i guess that rpi2 can be handle it without trouble.

I don't try to play a video in local. I synch every video in my google photos and i install this addon for that, to reproduce them in cloud.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by robertus - 2016-09-23, 21:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12