Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-11-01, 11:56)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-01, 10:31)maxifullmedia Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 19:00)dmdsoftware Wrote: On which, cloud_db? You can add them manually by typing out the details in the spreadsheet, or you can view a file in the plugin and right-click, select "cloud: queue" and it will add to the spreadsheet with all the details. Then you can edit it to your pleasing.

One question more.
I like to add to context menu an option to view slideshow of photos in videos. If any possibility to add this to strm file or invoque the plugin to show slideshow of a selected itemHuh

STRM files must resolve to a video or music file. But perhaps a trick could be played to tie it to a "empty video" and then have it load a slideshow. Let me see what I can whip together. Did you want to slideshow on a directory you pass in via the STRM?

In videos addon, photos will display (if you change the context to everything in addon-settings-> video) but they won't load. But I may be able to trick them to load.

Yes, And I can add In Extra content using extras addon.
For be clear. I need to show a photo gallery of a content X. But the content of the gallery must be the same than the movie en video library. Maybe if the strm file can link to the show the photos in gdrive subfolder. But how associate the folder in GDrive and the movie X Huh
Maybe using the spreadsheet who have library id the and the movie name matching the names

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by maxifullmedia - 2016-11-02, 02:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12