• 78(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-12-10, 09:20)scofield272 Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 06:15)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-12-09, 22:55)scofield272 Wrote: i have too V 0.8.29 but i can't find the "disable automatic STRM" where its located ?
thanks.

it was in testing branch. Pushed to non-testing in 0.8.35 now.

thanks alot .
i getting this log message , i cant update to v35 :

09:17:19 T:18076 DEBUG: CAddonInstaller: installing 'plugin.video.gdrive' version '0.8.35' from repository 'repository.ddurdle'
09:17:19 T:21192 INFO: XCURL:Big GrinllLibCurlGlobal::easy_aquire - Created session to http://dmdsoftware.net
09:17:19 T:18076 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogAddonInfo.xml) ------
09:17:19 T:21192 DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0A3C9CF8) http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.35.zip
09:17:20 T:21192 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.35.zip
09:17:20 T:21192 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.gdrive]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/plugin.video.gdrive-0.8.35.zip
09:17:20 T:18076 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (addons://outdated/)

Thanks, fixed. It should update now
Hey dmd, I have a script on my google drive that automatically creates STRM files for video files when they are added. How difficult would it be to include a feature that syncs STRM files from nominated google drive folders, storing them locally? I relied on google sync apps when using android, but have now transitioned to libreelec.

Will attempt to learn Python and create a google sync addon for Kodi if the above is too time consuming to code.
Whilst I cannot offer any advice on your specific situation, I do something similar and have the streams synced back to my VPS that I have added as a source in kodi. Works very well on the whole.
Any chance of your sharing your script?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003
(2016-12-10, 16:36)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 09:20)scofield272 Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 06:15)dmdsoftware Wrote: it was in testing branch. Pushed to non-testing in 0.8.35 now.

thanks alot .
i getting this log message , i cant update to v35 :

09:17:19 T:18076 DEBUG: CAddonInstaller: installing 'plugin.video.gdrive' version '0.8.35' from repository 'repository.ddurdle'
09:17:19 T:21192 INFO: XCURL:Big GrinllLibCurlGlobal::easy_aquire - Created session to http://dmdsoftware.net
09:17:19 T:18076 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogAddonInfo.xml) ------
09:17:19 T:21192 DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0A3C9CF8) http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.35.zip
09:17:20 T:21192 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.35.zip
09:17:20 T:21192 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.gdrive]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/plugin.video.gdrive-0.8.35.zip
09:17:20 T:18076 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (addons://outdated/)

Thanks, fixed. It should update now

you the man, its working now Smile
(2016-12-10, 19:11)delboy666 Wrote: Whilst I cannot offer any advice on your specific situation, I do something similar and have the streams synced back to my VPS that I have added as a source in kodi. Works very well on the whole.
Any chance of your sharing your script?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 (typie typie)

Sure thing. http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedbox-t...guide.html
(2016-12-10, 18:10)SEIKT Wrote: Hey dmd, I have a script on my google drive that automatically creates STRM files for video files when they are added. How difficult would it be to include a feature that syncs STRM files from nominated google drive folders, storing them locally? I relied on google sync apps when using android, but have now transitioned to libreelec.

Will attempt to learn Python and create a google sync addon for Kodi if the above is too time consuming to code.

I was working on some functionality to save NFO and STRM directly to the google drive and then allowing to sync down on the clients this directory. When i was testing around on a few systems (MAC and Linux), I guess my movie collection, which is only a modest 8.5k movies, was causing problems (too many NFO/STRM files for KODI to import into movies). I decided to abadon trying to import into KODI and started work on code that would export data to spreadsheets in Google Drive, and use the Google Drive plugins on the clients to load the media info. I had posted a teaser video the other month what it looked like.

It wouldn't' be to difficult to enable that code I had written to handle the syncing of a directory (just STRM files or STRM files with NFO+JPGs). Is that what you were looking for?
(2016-12-11, 01:45)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 18:10)SEIKT Wrote: Hey dmd, I have a script on my google drive that automatically creates STRM files for video files when they are added. How difficult would it be to include a feature that syncs STRM files from nominated google drive folders, storing them locally? I relied on google sync apps when using android, but have now transitioned to libreelec.

I was working on some functionality to save NFO and STRM directly to the google drive and then allowing to sync down on the clients this directory. When i was testing around on a few systems (MAC and Linux), I guess my movie collection, which is only a modest 8.5k movies, was causing problems (too many NFO/STRM files for KODI to import into movies). I decided to abadon trying to import into KODI and started work on code that would export data to spreadsheets in Google Drive, and use the Google Drive plugins on the clients to load the media info. I had posted a teaser video the other month what it looked like.

It wouldn't' be to difficult to enable that code I had written to handle the syncing of a directory (just STRM files or STRM files with NFO+JPGs). Is that what you were looking for?

Lol, I can see how 8.5k STRM files might cause Kodi to have an aneurysm. Yeah that's pretty much what I'm after. My first Kodi sync of STRM files consisted of only 100 movies, worked well. I've been using the Watchdog plugin to automatically update my movie library when a STRM file is synced.

Should mention I have STRM files located in two separate folders. One folder for TV Show STRMs and another for Movie STRMs. If you can accommodate that, would be greatly appreciated.
(2016-12-11, 03:39)SEIKT Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 01:45)dmdsoftware Wrote:

Lol, I can see how 8.5k STRM files might cause Kodi to have an aneurysm. Yeah that's pretty much what I'm after. My first Kodi sync of STRM files consisted of only 100 movies, worked well. I've been using the Watchdog plugin to automatically update my movie library when a STRM file is synced.

Should mention I have STRM files located in two separate folders. One folder for TV Show STRMs and another for Movie STRMs. If you can accommodate that, would be greatly appreciated.

Multiple folders shouldn't be an issue. It shouldn't be an issue activating KODI to scan for new library entries either (there is a function and I was expecting to implement it). The only onus on the scraping is that the user sets up the folder as a media folder and tells KODI what to expect in it. After that, any updatelibrary call on that directory from a plugin should get it to scrape new files into KODI automatically.
(2016-12-11, 15:57)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 01:45)dmdsoftware Wrote: I was working on some functionality to save NFO and STRM directly to the google drive and then allowing to sync down on the clients this directory. When i was testing around on a few systems (MAC and Linux), I guess my movie collection, which is only a modest 8.5k movies, was causing problems (too many NFO/STRM files for KODI to import into movies). I decided to abadon trying to import into KODI and started work on code that would export data to spreadsheets in Google Drive, and use the Google Drive plugins on the clients to load the media info. I had posted a teaser video the other month what it looked like.

Multiple folders shouldn't be an issue. It shouldn't be an issue activating KODI to scan for new library entries either (there is a function and I was expecting to implement it). The only onus on the scraping is that the user sets up the folder as a media folder and tells KODI what to expect in it. After that, any updatelibrary call on that directory from a plugin should get it to scrape new files into KODI automatically.

Sounds awesome
Hi, I use this plugin on a raspberry. My principal purpose is a kind of digital photo frame but I don't know the way to update my slideshow when it is on play.
Could you help me?
I also would like to know how I can automatically open a specific menù in this plugin in order to set my autoexec.py

What I have to write after
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin("RunAddon(plugin.video.gdrive)")
(2016-12-11, 01:45)dmdsoftware Wrote: I was working on some functionality to save NFO and STRM directly to the google drive and then allowing to sync down on the clients this directory. When i was testing around on a few systems (MAC and Linux), I guess my movie collection, which is only a modest 8.5k movies, was causing problems (too many NFO/STRM files for KODI to import into movies). I decided to abadon trying to import into KODI and started work on code that would export data to spreadsheets in Google Drive, and use the Google Drive plugins on the clients to load the media info. I had posted a teaser video the other month what it looked like.

the interesting question here is how to get the media info (resolution, audio tracks etc.) into the .nfo files, because Kodi has no way to read it out, doesn't it?
(2016-12-14, 20:38)horstepipe Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 03:39)SEIKT Wrote: Lol, I can see how 8.5k STRM files might cause Kodi to have an aneurysm. Yeah that's pretty much what I'm after. My first Kodi sync of STRM files consisted of only 100 movies, worked well. I've been using the Watchdog plugin to automatically update my movie library when a STRM file is synced.

the interesting question here is how to get the media info (resolution, audio tracks etc.) into the .nfo files, because Kodi has no way to read it out, doesn't it?

For STRM files, it is passed from the plugin to KODI. You'll notice these items can recognized by KODI when the file is played back.
(2016-12-14, 21:07)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-12-14, 20:38)horstepipe Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 15:57)dmdsoftware Wrote: Multiple folders shouldn't be an issue. It shouldn't be an issue activating KODI to scan for new library entries either (there is a function and I was expecting to implement it). The only onus on the scraping is that the user sets up the folder as a media folder and tells KODI what to expect in it. After that, any updatelibrary call on that directory from a plugin should get it to scrape new files into KODI automatically.

For STRM files, it is passed from the plugin to KODI. You'll notice these items can recognized by KODI when the file is played back.

Yes when the file is played back.
I was talking about a way this information is being shown in Kodi video database/movie list.

Regards
Please dont get me wrong for asking this question? If I allow this OAUTH, will you (dmdsoft) get access to my spreadsheets? I have quite valuable information in there. Again apologies, I am just asking innocently.
#Thanks
(2016-12-31, 21:23)Koraljka Wrote: Please dont get me wrong for asking this question? If I allow this OAUTH, will you (dmdsoft) get access to my spreadsheets? I have quite valuable information in there. Again apologies, I am just asking innocently.
#Thanks

When you fill in the form on the website, the username and passcode is stored with "the code" in a protected Google spreadsheet. When you enter that same username and passcode into KODI plugin, it fetches "the code" and activates it directly with Google. The OAUTH2 authorization is stored in the plugin on your device only. "The code" becomes disabled after it is redeemed. "The code" is also nullified within 5 minutes if you don't complete the activation. When you activate, it is removed from the spreadsheet (it can't be reused anyways).

All OAUTH access tokens and refresh tokens are stored in the plugin on your client device and only ever communicated directly to Google API.

You can also bypass "the code" website thing I have setup by creating your own Google API account.
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12