Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-12-14, 20:38)horstepipe Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 15:57)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 03:39)SEIKT Wrote: Lol, I can see how 8.5k STRM files might cause Kodi to have an aneurysm. Yeah that's pretty much what I'm after. My first Kodi sync of STRM files consisted of only 100 movies, worked well. I've been using the Watchdog plugin to automatically update my movie library when a STRM file is synced.

Should mention I have STRM files located in two separate folders. One folder for TV Show STRMs and another for Movie STRMs. If you can accommodate that, would be greatly appreciated.

Multiple folders shouldn't be an issue. It shouldn't be an issue activating KODI to scan for new library entries either (there is a function and I was expecting to implement it). The only onus on the scraping is that the user sets up the folder as a media folder and tells KODI what to expect in it. After that, any updatelibrary call on that directory from a plugin should get it to scrape new files into KODI automatically.

the interesting question here is how to get the media info (resolution, audio tracks etc.) into the .nfo files, because Kodi has no way to read it out, doesn't it?

For STRM files, it is passed from the plugin to KODI. You'll notice these items can recognized by KODI when the file is played back.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2016-12-14, 21:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12