Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-12-31, 21:23)Koraljka Wrote: Please dont get me wrong for asking this question? If I allow this OAUTH, will you (dmdsoft) get access to my spreadsheets? I have quite valuable information in there. Again apologies, I am just asking innocently.
#Thanks

When you fill in the form on the website, the username and passcode is stored with "the code" in a protected Google spreadsheet. When you enter that same username and passcode into KODI plugin, it fetches "the code" and activates it directly with Google. The OAUTH2 authorization is stored in the plugin on your device only. "The code" becomes disabled after it is redeemed. "The code" is also nullified within 5 minutes if you don't complete the activation. When you activate, it is removed from the spreadsheet (it can't be reused anyways).

All OAUTH access tokens and refresh tokens are stored in the plugin on your client device and only ever communicated directly to Google API.

You can also bypass "the code" website thing I have setup by creating your own Google API account.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2016-12-31, 21:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12