Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-01-11, 04:32)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 20:53)maxifullmedia Wrote: I try new feature kodi krypton thats allow to change video track for mkv.
I make Mkv file with 5 videos streams with different resolutions and bitrates.
Kodi allow to change track of video stop one and start the other at the same time code but the problem is against decrease the bitrate when I chose a low one, continue downstream the 1st one + the newly selected track
It 's any way to addon understand that I change the track and stop downstream the 1st one

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean.

When you stop playing a video, it stops downloading.

I wanna reach an objective.
Use multiple video tracks in one Mkv for multiple resolutions.
In example, I have 1 video track with 1080p
another with 720p. ETC (all in one Mkv file)
My purpose was not duplicate the movie in 5 movies.
The problem with the google transcoding system it does not allow multiple audio channels only one track is selected to transcoded and the way to chose it's very arbitrary.
For that reason, the only way to use multiple audio tracks or DTS sound and multiple subtitles and chapters included it's playing the original file
With the new feature in krypton that allows using multiple video tracks I can make 1 video for all subversions and keep the audio subs and chapters like I want
The real problem was when I change one video for other video track, the bitrate increase and not go down.
I don't know if this a problem of kodi, or you can do something in your addon to manage this because when changing the video track kodi stop it in video player and start the other video track I select but not stop to download the track and that way increase the bitrate like two videos are played at same time

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by maxifullmedia - 2017-01-22, 11:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12