Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-07-11, 15:09)neik Wrote: I just bought an FireTV Stick during the Prime Day to make one of my TV's "smart".

Then I thought, Kodi and this PlugIn I could use a GDrive. My actioncam videos are becoming more and more while my storage is diminishing way to fast. Instead of buying more local storage I wanted to outsource it to GDrive, so I could access all over world.

Is there a way to access a GDrive with encrypted data (Videos, Photos), using the FTV Stick?

Thanks for your guys support!

There is encfs which has been in the plugin for some time. It is limited on devices that don't have encfs support. Also has some limitations pertaining to streaming.

I've developed crypto encryption support and currently testing it. Working fine for me on various devices. The device just needs to have crypto python libraries installed. Need some time to document the process for an end-user. There is already a decryptFolder.py and encryptFolder.py included in the add-on folder that can be ran to encrypt entire folders, which you then upload to google. I'm been testing a streamer class that you can run on any internet server that will make your encrypted content viewable from a private web server (so you don't have to use KODI plugin or download+decrypt to view your content).

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2017-07-11, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12