Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-07-22, 09:24)vassagopc Wrote:
(2017-07-21, 13:06)dmdsoftware Wrote: The old links should still work for you. Let me know if they don't. In the case of your second link, it does a search against your account and plays back first Final.movie.mkv it finds. The first link is more preferred because it ensures that particular video is played back, even if you rename it. The 0B...eM is the resource ID for that file. These links will work for anyone who has access to the file, they are unique to each file but not to each user. You can figure out the resource ID for any file in the Google Drive website but right clicking on a file and selecting sharing link. The sharing link with have the resource ID in the URL, and you can use this.

Hope t makes sense.

If you are having playback problems with the second link, let me know.

I'm installed SPMC instead of Kodi and now the "old" links are working apart from one minor flaw.

The Information-window with "open stream" text, which is displaying at the center of the screen if I select a video.
The playback starts.. but the information-windows ist still viewable.

Log:
https://pastebin.com/jvRDzEXT

Screenshot of playback with window

http://i.imgur.com/ERTFdDO.jpg

Are you playing back via STRM or browsing in plugin to playback?

The plugin handles the different situations of how the media is invoked and handles the dialog or lack of it differently based on method invoked. It sounds like SPMC might be handling things differently then the way I assumed.

I used to provide an option in settings to force the dialog not to appear within browsing with the plugin but I removed it as it created some confusion. I can quickly add it back and that will fix this problem until I can really see what's going on.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2017-07-22, 21:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12