Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-07-23, 16:06)SEIKT Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 21:51)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 06:23)SEIKT Wrote: Conducted more testing for certainty sake.

Initially I assumed the feature worked for all strms pointing to non-encrypted files as I tested one strm file and when the video ended, Kodi marked it as watched. After testing other strm files that point to non-encrypted files, I can say I got lucky the first run as no other strm files that I have tested so far have been marked as watched. The first file still gets marked as watched though.

Off topic - can encrypt_dir in encryptFolder.py be edited to print/return the name of the encrypted file it creates?

I think I may know what is going on with the STRM watch status. I think I can fix that. Will try my idea around it tonight.

For the encryption, output like this would work?

originalfolder -> encryptedfolder
originalfolder/originalfile -> encryptedfolder/encryptedfile.

I've been meaning to replace the encryptFolder.py with the correct one that does subfolders as well.

Cool.

I'm not sure what you mean sorry, consider me a dumb ass when it comes to coding... I was wondering if a line or two could be added to the encrypt_dir function so that when encryptFolder.py has finished executing it returns the file name to my bash script becoming the value of a variable.... eg encryptedfile=`python encryptFolder.py arguments`

If what you were getting means a total rework of the code is required... then all good, I can live with my current command to capture it.

Changes have been made in github testing and will show up in 0.8.42 testing version tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2017-07-24, 03:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12