Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-07-24, 03:16)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-07-23, 16:06)SEIKT Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 21:51)dmdsoftware Wrote: I think I may know what is going on with the STRM watch status. I think I can fix that. Will try my idea around it tonight.

For the encryption, output like this would work?

originalfolder -> encryptedfolder
originalfolder/originalfile -> encryptedfolder/encryptedfile.

I've been meaning to replace the encryptFolder.py with the correct one that does subfolders as well.

Cool.

I'm not sure what you mean sorry, consider me a dumb ass when it comes to coding... I was wondering if a line or two could be added to the encrypt_dir function so that when encryptFolder.py has finished executing it returns the file name to my bash script becoming the value of a variable.... eg encryptedfile=`python encryptFolder.py arguments`

If what you were getting means a total rework of the code is required... then all good, I can live with my current command to capture it.

Changes have been made in github testing and will show up in 0.8.42 testing version tomorrow.

Cheers dmd. After reviewing the code I see what you meant. I was only after the encrypted file name... edited the code to just print str(encFile). Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by SEIKT - 2017-07-24, 08:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12