Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-08-03, 05:57)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-07-31, 06:54)SEIKT Wrote: Additional logs have been distributed to your inbox dmd.

I'm changing the logic to use labels, might work better for tracking.

That file we have been discussing... it still doesn't get marked as watched, I'd test other unencrypted files but that's the only one I have available due to my ebay purchased google account being deleted. However, resume support is functional. With that said, the resume/watch status functionality doesn't work on encrypted files so I can't test the changes on my encrypted library.

Also worth noting, I'm not sure if you're aware of this bug that's related to the crypto streamer. When first starting Kodi if I play an encrypted strm file immediately, movie or tv show, the spinning loading icon will spin endlessly, no video will load. To get around this, when you first start Kodi, you have to access the gdrive addon and sign into the account which hosts the encrypted files. From there, you can return to the main menu and play any strm file without hassle.

(2017-08-03, 13:03)dmdsoftware Wrote: For your attempts at loading PyCrypto, it fails because the modules wouldn't load?

I did hear pycryptodome works better on Windows, but I would need to validate everything works (plus I would need to make a call to it). I can make a change and give you a special build to test that tries to use pycryptodome.

I assume nothing loads as when I click "treat as crypto" it doesn't show the files. Yeah that would be great to test.

Oh and another suggestion. Seeing as local resume support is now working perhaps set that as the default setting.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by SEIKT - 2017-08-03, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12