Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-08-05, 17:49)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-08-03, 16:37)SEIKT Wrote:
(2017-08-03, 14:33)dmdsoftware Wrote: You mean from encrypted streams from STRM?

Yup. Resume/watch status aren't working on the STRM files that point to encrypted files on my LibreELEC device.

Update to 0.8.51 and give the status updates a try (make sure tv and movie watch status is enabled in experimental pane in settings).

There is a special note that applies for right now, maybe I'll have a workaround eventually.... Inside the STRM file, the title= must have the same name (without the .strm) as the STRM filename. So if the item is Cube (1997) movie and my STRM filename is "Cube (2017).mp4.strm", the title needs to be title=Cube (1997).mp4 inside the STRM file. ( Cube (2017).strm with title=Cube (2017) would work too).

For encrypted files, at this point, watched status will only update if you watch the video to completion. If you hit stop, the "% to mark complete" in settings won't work for encrypted files. I use Google API to tell me the length of the video. So encrypted content has no response since Google doesn't know what it is. Otherwise, non-encrypted files that are recognized as video files will be marked complete if you stop the video past the "% to mark complete". I need to come up with another mechanism for tracking this for encrypted files. If you let the video roll past the credits and end naturally, it will be marked completed -- encrypted or not.

Cheers dmd. Yeah I saw the update. Played around with it before reading this post. Tested a few encrypted videos, at the end of each video, a random movie would become marked as watched and not the video that had just played. Guessing that has to do with my STRMs not incorporating the title parameter. I'll add this to my STRMs and give it a whirl.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by SEIKT - 2017-08-05, 19:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12