Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-09-23, 15:08)klesk Wrote:
(2017-09-23, 05:08)dmdsoftware Wrote: Team drives are now supported in gdrive-testing 0.8.53 when searching for files or viewing starred folders/files. In other words, if you want to playback navigate into a folder on a team drive, star it and it will appear in show all starred files and folders.
t
Listing the drives in the main root view is coming in next release.

Hi, nice to read this, by that time i was able to test this version a little bit. Unfortunately i had some problems make it work.
I am not 100% sure that the failure isn't on my behalf but i will post the Logs and you will see.
First things first, i use LibreELEC 8.1.1 on a RaspberryPi I .

1. I can't enrol an account with the testing version, right after the start i get an error, though it works as expected with 0.8.52.
I decided to copy settings.xml from 0.8.52 stable to 0.8.53 testing. This seems to work and i can access my google drive.
Here is the log before copying the settings.xml.

Code:
14:22:00.469 T:1608512416   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'kodi_common' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py", line 321, in <module>
                                                service = cloudservice2(PLUGIN_URL,addon,instanceName, user_agent, settings)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/resources/lib/gdrive_api2.py", line 130, in __init__
                                                self.getToken(self.getInstanceSetting('code'))
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/resources/lib/gdrive_api2.py", line 220, in getToken
                                                kodi_common.dialogOK(kodi_common.language(30000), kodi_common.language(30140), kodi_common.language(30141))
                                            NameError: global name 'kodi_common' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:22:00.623 T:1945055232   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video&mode=enroll
14:22:00.627 T:1945055232   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video&mode=enroll) failed
14:23:01.229 T:1633678240  NOTICE: ES: Client  from ::ffff:192.168.178.29 timed out
14:23:24.875 T:1526428576   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'passcode' referenced before assignment
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py", line 132, in <module>
                                                kodi_common.accountActions(addon, addon_parameters.PLUGIN_NAME, mode, instanceName, numberOfAccounts)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/resources/lib/kodi_common.py", line 382, in accountActions
                                                addon.setSetting(instanceName + '_passcode', str(passcode))
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'passcode' referenced before assignment
14:23:25.031 T:1945055232   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video&mode=enroll
14:23:25.035 T:1945055232   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video&mode=enroll) failed
14:24:25.201 T:1633678240  NOTICE: ES: Client  from ::ffff:192.168.178.29 timed out

2. It works like you stated, marked files/folders are visible via [SEARCH] and [show all Starred Files & Folders], but i can't playback them.

Code:
14:27:04.806 T:1945055232   ERROR: Control 50 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
14:27:12.966 T:1526428576 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(9, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE
14:27:21.287 T:1526428576 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(10, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE
14:27:26.417 T:1526428576 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(11, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE
14:27:33.218 T:1526428576   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: unknown url type: ?sq=folderid=0B-LCsCcewNoySnFVdGd3RFJtcTA%20or%20fileid=0B-LCsCcewNoyTEdHb2VjSXE0djQ
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py", line 1631, in <module>
                                                media = service.gSpreadsheet.updateMediaPackage(service.worksheetID, package)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/resources/lib/gSpreadsheets.py", line 949, in updateMediaPackage
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(req)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 421, in open
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 283, in get_type
                                            ValueError: unknown url type: ?sq=folderid=0B-LCsCcewNoySnFVdGd3RFJtcTA%20or%20fileid=0B-LCsCcewNoyTEdHb2VjSXE0djQ
14:27:33.363 T:1526428576 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(12, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE
14:27:33.382 T:1945055232   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?mode=video&instance=gdrive1&folder=0B-LCsCcewNoySnFVdGd3RFJtcTA&filename=0B-LCsCcewNoyTEdHb2VjSXE0djQ&title=nice-movie-1080p.mkv&content_type=video]
14:28:29.210 T:1633678240  NOTICE: ES: Client  from ::ffff:192.168.178.29 timed out

3. Ok, maybe this is not a real problem and it only occurred in 1 case.
Most of the file/folder names are displayed correctly. However in 1 case, at least i discovered till now, the filename "rsg-peaky-blinders-s02e01-1080p.mkv" is changed in the addon to "01 1080.mkv".

I hope this post can help you a little bit with your work.

That one item is being detected as a TV show due to the s##e##, so I populated TV show data for that. The default behaviour of KODI is to then reference the show with episode number because it assumes you are in a directory of season 2 of that show. Maybe there is someway I can override this behaviour to populate the TV fields without changing the displaying of filenames.

It is looking like I broke something with enroll when I added team drive support, will fix.

There were some cases I saw that playback won't work with team drive files. That should be now fixed in 0.8.54 that is being pushed out momentarily.

I guess the listing of team drives will have to wait until 0.8.55 or 0.8.56 (code is written but I don't have time right now to test). Hopefully by end-of-day Sunday.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2017-09-23, 17:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12