Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-10-07, 17:48)klesk Wrote: Hi,

after one week of testing i discovered something, which i think maybe, is not only related to teamdrives. I searched whether it was already posted on Github and here but couldn't find anything.
After round about 1 hour of watching a movie, when i jump backward, the movie played crashes (i forgot to verify if it behaves the same if i jump forward).  I can immediately start the movie again and in most cases from the timestamp where it crashed. After restart i can jump forward/backward again. It is always around the 1 hour mark, even shortly before jumping is not a problem. I will try to provide a log file later.

Thanks.

How did you create the STRM file?  Can you try recreating the STRM file by right-clicking on the item in the plugin, save to STRM.  There should be a folder id inside the STRM file.  If the srt file is in the same directory as the movie, regardless of name, it should load, unless you are using a STRM file that lacks the folder ID information.  Then it is search for file.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2017-10-13, 13:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12