Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-10-13, 14:01)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-10-09, 07:31)kyosean Wrote: Hi 
I think there is an issue Kodi cannot load subtitle through strm file when the movie's file name includes the symbol " ' " but it works fine through the gdrive Addon 
Thanks

How did you create the STRM file?  Can you try recreating the STRM file by right-clicking on the item in the plugin, save to STRM.  There should be a folder id inside the STRM file.  If the srt file is in the same directory as the movie, regardless of name, it should load, unless you are using a STRM file that lacks the folder ID information.  Then it is search for file.

Hi, 
Thanks for your reply, 
About the problem of srt file you mentioned,  I tried before and I think it is weird that KODI sometimes can load srt file properly when srt file's name is different from movie's but sometimes can't. Therefore, I named the srt file's name as the same as movie's in case it couldn't work with subtitle properly.

About the problem of STRM file, I'm sorry that I don't know if I'm using a STRM file that lacks the folder ID info. Here's the issues what I faced: 
I have tried recreating the STRM file, it could play the movie through the STRM file but just couldn't load the subtitle. 
So, I checked the STRM file by using Wordpad and found its content including " %27 " if the movie filename includes " ' " just like the example below

example:

Movie's filename: 
2.Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest 2006 BluRay 720p DTS 2Audio x264-MTeam.mkv

The content of STRM file:
 plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=video&username=***@gmail.com&filename=0B382Yqec8sqLV01ZUjhYVUdlRVk&title=2.Pirates+of+the+Caribbean+Dead+Man%27s+Chest+2006+BluRay+720p+DTS+2Audio+x264-MTeam.mkv

It would load the subtitle properly through STRM file if I recreated its STRM file and played it by having renamed the movie's name without the symbol " ' "

I have tested another movie this morning, the result is just like what I mentioned above. 
I think it may be an issue, that's why I reported it to you previously.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by kyosean - 2017-10-14, 05:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12