Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-11-19, 00:06)klesk Wrote: Ok, i know this project is in an early stage and i don't want to pre-empt.
Here are just some first impressions and maybe some other things.

- dbm_display.py don't work, while i can access gdrive.db through dbm_setup.py
Code:
python dbm_display.py gdrive.db
usage: dbm_file.db

- OK, this is hard to explain and maybe a wanted behaviour. I will try my best to make it clear as possible.
    - Behaviour[A]
        - Client[A] connects and does nothing, Client[X]connects. Now both can start a different Stream.
    - Behaviour\[B\]
        - Client[A] connects and browse a folder but doesn't start a stream, Client[X] can't connect.

Code:
Select an account:
----------------------------------------
Exception happened during processing of request from ('123.45.67.89', 59534)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/SocketServer.py", line 596, in process_request_thread
    self.finish_request(request, client_address)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/SocketServer.py", line 331, in finish_request
    self.RequestHandlerClass(request, client_address, self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/SocketServer.py", line 652, in __init__
    self.handle()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/BaseHTTPServer.py", line 340, in handle
    self.handle_one_request()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/BaseHTTPServer.py", line 328, in handle_one_request
    method()
  File "/home/klesk/Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream/resources/libgui/webgui.py", line 153, in do_GET
    mediaEngine.run(self, DBM=self.server.dbm, addon=self.server.addon)
  File "/home/klesk/Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream/resources/lib/default.py", line 341, in run
    instanceName = kodi_common.getInstanceName(addon, addon_parameters.PLUGIN_NAME, mode, instanceName, invokedUsername, numberOfAccounts, contextType)
  File "/home/klesk/Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream/resources/lib/kodi_common.py", line 583, in getInstanceName
    ret = xbmcgui.Dialog().select(addon.getLocalizedString(30120), options)
  File "/home/klesk/Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream/resources/libgui/xbmcgui.py", line 31, in select
    print heading + ":" + line1 + "\n" + line2 + "\n" + line3
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects

- Behaviour[C]
        - Client[A] connects and starts a stream, all other clients which try to connect get redirected to /play?count=x
          All Clients can watch the stream, even Client[A] can change the stream to another, while the other Clients can still watch the "old" stream. Also they are able to change the stream to the new stream when the change     the url to f.e /play?count=1. But all other Clients then [A] can't browse the folder structure. 

- Behaviour[D]
        - Client[A] connects and start a stream and gets disconnected. If he reconnects he will be redirected to the previous started stream, but can't go back to the folder structure.

Like i wrote before that a just some first impressions.
Besides that, it works really, really good. It streams like a charm.
Really great work. I am looking forward to the coming features.
I just nailed down the issue about the concurrency where multiple users impact eachother.  Was related to query parsing failing.  I've fixed it and tested, works now.  Pushing out in 0.1.2.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2017-11-22, 17:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12