Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-11-23, 19:11)klesk Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 15:10)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 23:05)klesk Wrote: Great work. I can confirm that the multiple user problem seems to be resolved.
With what kind of browser do you test with ? I tested 3 different ones and had different results.

passthrough=false, never_stream=true
- Pale Moon, Firefox still fail like before.
- Google Chrome on Android works
- MPV ( mediaplayer ) also works

The application pass back the Content-Type: video/x-matroska.
If you wish i can send you a sample of a "nonworking" mkv file, but i think, the only solution for FF and the most other browser will be to use a external application like vlc, mpv etc.
I am not familiar with Emby Server and how i can load the plugin through it, but i will take a look at it.   
 Here is the HTML5 compatibility list:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...patibility   
Hi,may you could help me with setting up emby-server with the plugin, i really want to take a look at it.
Do i need the STRMs from the KODI Plugin and how i can access die plugin through emby-server ? 
I will message you directly.  I'm not sure there will be any value in Emby Server for you, but you are more then welcome to try my running instance to check your media etc.  The only reason I had interest in Emby Server was the ability to easily access my media anywhere (including on ios devices).  It uses STRM and imports like in KODI.

I think with the server-managed plugin mode, I'll be able to use one of the KODI-forks available in the app store since the requirement for addon support will optional.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2017-11-24, 15:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12