• 102(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
I've hacked together a little tool to do change-tracking stream-file-building. It's here: https://github.com/makkonen/get-google-drive-streams

I haven't done much testing with it, so it might be quite brittle. But it has read-only access to your google drive, so it shouldn't be unsafe, anyway.

Anyone have an idea of how I could get this to run on a Fire TV Stick? I just really want an auto-updating library.
When I play media that is stored in google drive using kodi, I get this error - 416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable 416If I play the movie from windows explorer, it plays fine. I tried windows kodi and linux kodi, both have this error. the media is stored in google drive, mounted on my unraid(using plexdrive).

This error only happens when I play using kodi. Thats why I asked it here. Probably something about how kodi retreive/request media that caused this error. I would like to know how to fix that.

Some info on the error are here.

https://github.com/dweidenfeld/plexdrive/issues/272
(2017-12-07, 20:47)makkonen Wrote: I've hacked together a little tool to do change-tracking stream-file-building. It's here: https://github.com/makkonen/get-google-drive-streams

I haven't done much testing with it, so it might be quite brittle. But it has read-only access to your google drive, so it shouldn't be unsafe, anyway.

Anyone have an idea of how I could get this to run on a Fire TV Stick? I just really want an auto-updating library.
Thanks, This is great. Should work well on my PC if I set up a Scheduled task for it.
Would be good to get something like this with Auto update working in this addon at some point so we can use it on Android too.
(2017-12-19, 01:03)beljim7419 Wrote:
(2017-12-07, 20:47)makkonen Wrote: I've hacked together a little tool to do change-tracking stream-file-building. It's here: https://github.com/makkonen/get-google-drive-streams

Thanks, This is great. Should work well on my PC if I set up a Scheduled task for it.
Would be good to get something like this with Auto update working in this addon at some point so we can use it on Android too. 
Scheduled tasks are coming before christmas.  There are quite a few changes in gdrive-testing getting ready for the next stable release with the only remaining missing being scheduled tasks.  On the same topic of scheduled tasks, with automatic STRM updating, there is a caching system tied in with this.  We'll see how that turns out, but the idea there is the cache listing for the account is cached in KODI.  Will help speed up for accounts with many files.
(2017-12-18, 07:37)publicENEMY Wrote: When I play media that is stored in google drive using kodi, I get this error - 416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable 416If I play the movie from windows explorer, it plays fine. I tried windows kodi and linux kodi, both have this error. the media is stored in google drive, mounted on my unraid(using plexdrive).

This error only happens when I play using kodi. Thats why I asked it here. Probably something about how kodi retreive/request media that caused this error. I would like to know how to fix that.

Some info on the error are here.

https://github.com/dweidenfeld/plexdrive/issues/272
Are you saying the error only happens when you access via plexdrive because I've never seen anyone encounter this error with gdrive plugin.
That's great news. This Addon works great for me and allows for quality selection for anyone with slow internet. I'm only missing scheduled updates.
makkonen's script is working great with your addon and has the cache so is quick to update.

Looking forward to the next stable release so I can finally give up on Plex Cloud and also get this addon on my Mothers android box and another Xmas present sorted.

I'll add your name to the card. lol
I use this add on for 2 year and is perfect, all work fine.

Now i try the pictures slideshow and is awesome, there's a possibility to launch slideshow of an specific folder as the default screensaver? 
i write this question in github too https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/98

Thank you
Im having problems with resuming movies and tv shows that i have added to my library. I have resume point and playback count set to local only and under experimental i have update tv db watch status and update move db watch status enabled.
Movies and shows are being marked as watched like they should be but when i try to resume a move or show i get the prompt asking if i want to resume i say yes but the show or movie starts over from the beginning every time.
My shows and movies are not encrypted i see that could have been the problem but cant see anyone else that has mentioned having the problem with files that are not encrypted.
Is there something else i need to do or is resuming of shows and movies not working yet.
(2017-12-21, 17:09)charliehorse Wrote: Im having problems with resuming movies and tv shows that i have added to my library. I have resume point and playback count set to local only and under experimental i have update tv db watch status and update move db watch status enabled.
Movies and shows are being marked as watched like they should be but when i try to resume a move or show i get the prompt asking if i want to resume i say yes but the show or movie starts over from the beginning every time.
My shows and movies are not encrypted i see that could have been the problem but cant see anyone else that has mentioned having the problem with files that are not encrypted.
Is there something else i need to do or is resuming of shows and movies not working yet.
Which version of the plugin?  also, gdrive or gdrive-testing?
(2017-12-22, 03:45)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 17:09)charliehorse Wrote: Im having problems with resuming movies and tv shows that i have added to my library. I have resume point and playback count set to local only and under experimental i have update tv db watch status and update move db watch status enabled.
Im using gdrive 0.8.52 not the testing version.
I did try the testing version yesterday and just tried again but i cant seem to enroll my gdrive account when i click to enroll all i get is the working box down in the bottom right corner and it never gets any further so i cant enroll my account.
(2017-12-22, 10:44)charliehorse Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 03:45)dmdsoftware Wrote:
I did try the testing version yesterday and just tried again but i cant seem to enroll my gdrive account when i click to enroll all i get is the working box down in the bottom right corner and it never gets any further so i cant enroll my account. 
It should be working on 0.8.52 non-testing.

What kind of device is it?  are you watching transcoded version of the playback?
(2017-12-22, 14:12)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 10:44)charliehorse Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 03:45)dmdsoftware Wrote: Which version of the plugin?  also, gdrive or gdrive-testing?    
It should be working on 0.8.52 non-testing.

What kind of device is it?  are you watching transcoded version of the playback? 
I have never transcode selected in settings and have tried on both android and my windows laptop with the same result on both.
Has anybody managed to enrol an account using the new testing addon. Keep trying and failing. Could use a kick in the right direction..... Or some instructions a 3 year old could follow! Thanks
I'm hoping the issue with the enroll function is fixed in a release tonight.  It's called testing for a reason Smile

I was able to reproduce the problem and now it's a matter of identifying the cause.
That's reassuring. I though I was going mental. I appreciate it's the testing version but when others on slack reported that they had got it working I assumed it was something obvious I was missing. Your work is awesome and I appreciate what you have managed to create. Sorry if my post came across any other way.
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12