Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-12-31, 00:05)beljim7419 Wrote:
(2017-12-30, 18:16)luka289 Wrote: I know this is maybe stupid question so don't get angry at me  Rofl

I wish to know how to do that he creates automatic strm. I put option in settings to create automatic strm, but when i create strm and then later add new episode I don't see that new episode until I put create new strm on the same show. If someone can expain to me how to do this it would be really nice Smile.

I found this also https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/62  and put the newest script there and it is working great with auto creation strm but I am not sure how to put now this folder inside gdrive addon or kodi itself. 

I know this is something probably easy to do but I am not expert in this thing so help would be really appreciated Smile
 It has not yet been implemented. It's been a long time coming so must be a difficult thing to add. We were expecting a test build around xmas but it got pushed back. Hopefully we will see it soon.
You need to look for the mention of Scheduled strms a page or so back. 
It was implemented actually a long time ago (over a year ago) but it was pulled out as it was not friendly and lead to issues (the option still remained in settings but no longer does anything).  It was re-planned for a better implementation and the leg-work to make it happen has been worked on throughout the year and the remaining piece (to schedule the runs) is what is left to be rolled out before it can be used.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2018-01-01, 00:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12