Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-12-24, 15:57)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-12-24, 00:12)charliehorse Wrote:
(2017-12-23, 23:50)dmdsoftware Wrote: Just to clarify, this is when you playback from KODI library?     

Yes I tried from both files and library with the same result always plays from the beginning.
It does work from within the addon but not from the library.     
Thx for the info, I'll investigate.  The details narrows down the focus.  
 After doing some more testing by enabling the spreadsheet option for resume point and also enabling update tv db watch status and update movie db watch status it marks as watched when the show finnishes and allows shows and movies to be resumed. The only issues im facing now is when starting a tv show or movie that i have started to watch before it asks twice to resume i assume kodi is asking the first time and addon is asking the second time but it does work.
My other issue is trakt doesn't work with the addon it doesn't scrobble when i start a show or movie playing i can get around this by telling trakt to sync when the library is updated so that my trakt collection is updated but this should happen on its own when the show finishes playing. Trakt works correctly with locally downloaded items just not with the streams so i guess the gdrive addon isn't sending the correct signal on ending play for trakt to pick up.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by charliehorse - 2018-01-08, 12:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12