Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
I'm getting an error thrown if I try to load the root directory of the gdrive plugin or try to play a strm file with the latest update:
Code:
22:06:32.022 T:18446744072559207536   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name scheduler
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive/default.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                mediaEngine.run()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive/resources/lib/engine.py", line 613, in run
                                                from resources.lib import scheduler
                                            ImportError: cannot import name scheduler
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
22:06:32.492 T:18446744072505255872   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video
22:06:32.518 T:18446744072505255872   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video) failed

This isn't the cleanest install, and it still seems to work fine with the gdrive-testing 0.8.64 version, so if no one else is having the same problem I'll just assume it's something wonky on my end and start fresh when I have a chance. But if it's something else, I thought that error report might be of help. This is on a FireTV Stick Gen 2, if that has an impact on anything. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by makkonen - 2018-05-03, 05:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12