Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2018-05-05, 13:03)beljim7419 Wrote: There seems to be more scheduled strm options in the latest release. Is this just for show or is it working now?
I've tried numerous times to get a scheduled strm set up but it never runs. Only manual works.
Likewise. The latest versions allow me to save a scheduled task in the list (which the 0.8.64 testing version didn't), but no matter what I do they stay as "never run". And whenever I run a manual strm creation it mentions a changeToken but that is always blank.

Has anyone had a different experience?

Edit: nevermind. Posted this before reading the latest post from dmd. I'll continue to use the other strm creation tool for now. Thanks!

Also, a feature request comes to mind that I'm not sure has been mentioned before (apologies if it has)... Along with the smart lists that are created in the root of each account directory (queued, started, finished, etc.), a 'recently added' entry would be amazing. (based on the way change tokens are used it might be a bit annoying to traverse backward through the recents list, but it still seems doable.)

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by makkonen - 2018-05-11, 08:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12