dlna server function: file structur instead of libary
Hibguys.

I use XBMC as a dlna server on a android stick. But this topic is generally. Movies get streamed as a libary and filestructur. Especially in music I prefer my own structur, XBMC only streams when you integrated your files to the database. Only this database I can see in the dlna clients what I really hate. Is there a way to change this?!

Regards,
Michael
Hi, sorry...perhaps I haven't been clearly. I want XBMC to stream via dlna my music not with "database navigation" but with "folder navigation" like I can navigate in XBMC itself. For music I absolutely hate the database system...absolute useless.

Thanks
No, there's nothing you can change to expose non-library items over dlna
(2013-11-17, 21:54)sialivi Wrote: No, there's nothing you can change to expose non-library items over dlna

As of v12, XBMC can share files view/sources. Just select Video library -> Files on the UPnP client.
This doesn't work for music though. Will this be added in?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dlna server function: file structur instead of libary0