• 58(current)
Release script.skinshortcuts
Cheers. Hopefully I've corrected the issue on the PR now Smile
can't find the link to the fix, give a link plz ill test.
10x
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
The fix is included in the same PR - https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts/pull/91
Confirmed Working. all of the 3 options (none\alwaysReset\alwaysRestore)

b.t.w, can you explain please, what is the difference between restore and reset ? I want to be sure that I get it right.
right now I putted a "reset" button in the management dialog and he activate custom window with explanation message, then he send click to the actual hidden reset button:
http://i.imgur.com/Gvr1Awy.png
did the explanation I give in the img is right? (when using alwaysReset)
and while i'm writing this question, I also wonder why not add to the new tags also: "confirmMsg=X" instead of building custom windows to show that alert..
(2015-10-26, 08:09)tomer953 Wrote: Confirmed Working. all of the 3 options (none\alwaysReset\alwaysRestore)

Thanks for testing Smile

(2015-10-26, 08:09)tomer953 Wrote: b.t.w, can you explain please, what is the difference between restore and reset ?

Restore lets the user re-add a single shortcut that the skin has by default to the menu, without affecting the rest of the changes they've made to that menu. Reset returns the menu to the skins default, loosing all the users changes to that menu.

(2015-10-26, 08:09)tomer953 Wrote: I also wonder why not add to the new tags also: "confirmMsg=X" instead of building custom windows to show that alert..

That's do-able. I'll add it to the list of feature requests for a future version.
OK Thanks.
As I said earlier, I opened a new PR about the widgetName with RTL Languages.
https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...l/92/files
I Completely agree that is a kodi problem, and not the script problem.
but since this bug is a from day-one of kodi, I wish you to merge it until some future version of kodi will solve this problem,
and trust me I'll be the first man to PR the opposite fix to all of the scripts that I made this PR.

[b.t.w, I PR 2 commits by mistake, please look only at the relevant one. 10x]
Same subject, Different Problem:
when choosing one of the widgets from "Add-ons" node, the label that appear in the keyboard dialog is the string ID, for example:
Add-ons -> Video Add-ons -> "1037", Add-ons -> Programs -> "10001".
Thanks for the bug report (and a nice spot Smile). Now fixed on git.
No Problem, any news about my PR?
(2015-10-28, 18:56)tomer953 Wrote: No Problem, any news about my PR?

Please squash the commits and I'll merge your PR.
Hi,

I upgraded the script to the latest git and have a broken custom property and can't find the issue.
It worked well until then.

My button is set as follow :

PHP Code:
<!-- Set ViewType -->
<
item>
    <
icon>material/radioon.png</icon>
    <
thumb>material/radiooff.png</thumb>
    <
label>Select Viewtype</label>
    <
label2>$INFO[Container(211).ListItem.Property(viewtype)]</label2>
    <
onclick>SetProperty(chooseProperty,viewtype)</onclick>
    <
onclick>SendClick(404)</onclick>
    <
visible>StringCompare(Window.Property(groupname),mainmenu)</visible
</
item

and my overide

PHP Code:
<propertySettings property="viewtype" buttonID="411" title="Select Viewtype" showNone="True" imageBrowse="False" />

<
property property="viewtype" condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HOM.View1.Name))" label="$INFO[Skin.String(HOM.View1.Name)]">HOM.View1</property
    <
property property="viewtype" condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HOM.View2.Name))" label="$INFO[Skin.String(HOM.View2.Name)]">HOM.View2</property
    <
property property="viewtype" condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HOM.View3.Name))" label="$INFO[Skin.String(HOM.View3.Name)]">HOM.View3</property
    <
property property="viewtype" condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HOM.View4.Name))" label="$INFO[Skin.String(HOM.View4.Name)]">HOM.View4</property
    <
property property="viewtype" condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HOM.View5.Name))" label="$INFO[Skin.String(HOM.View5.Name)]">HOM.View5</property
    <
property property="viewtype" condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HOM.View6.Name))" label="$INFO[Skin.String(HOM.View6.Name)]">HOM.View6</property
    <
property property="viewtype" condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HOM.View7.Name))" label="$INFO[Skin.String(HOM.View7.Name)]">HOM.View7</property
    <
property property="viewtype" condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HOM.View8.Name))" label="$INFO[Skin.String(HOM.View8.Name)]">HOM.View8</property
    <
property property="viewtype" condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HOM.View9.Name))" label="$INFO[Skin.String(HOM.View9.Name)]">HOM.View9</property

But now selection window doesn't show up.
Any help ?

Thanks.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Full debug log, with Skin Shortcuts own logging option enabled from its settings, please Smile
(2015-10-28, 20:22)BobCratchett Wrote: Full debug log, with Skin Shortcuts own logging option enabled from its settings, please Smile

I'm not a pro for logs so hope this is fine, here you are :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Jayz2K...r/kodi.log
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
That's perfect. The bug is now fixed on git, and thanks for the report Smile

(The issue was that the wrong module was being called - xbmcgui rather than xbmc - to get the translated label for the select dialog when there the label comes from a $VAR or a $INFO)
Thanks for the merge Marcel and Bob.

New Issue now,
some user has show me a bug in the shortcuts, he has 3 unidentified sub menus items, that are not in the management dialog, and they have some weird labels:
"Choose Label" , "Choose Text Color" and "Unwatched".
He does not know where they came from, and can't delete them.

I asked him to create a backup via Marcel Helper and send me the zip file, I will take a look there and see If I see something weird.
I guess LOG won't help here, but I will publish details later. If you have a hint where to start looking, I will glad to hear.
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skinshortcuts8