[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Also, I noticed that when you load Chrome in kiosk mode, the frame rates of Netflix are slightly choppy. The only fix to this is to use the mouse to click on the full screen button. This is at 1080P in Mavericks and Frodo 12.2 w/Mavericks fix.

Is there a way to force an automatic full screen shortcut/keystroke script upon load of a video through NetfliXBMC when Chrome launches?

As well, I've been experimenting with Better Touch Tool on OSX to try to remap the Apple Remote to send keystrokes to Chrome to perform the following commands:

Apple Remote = Keystroke
Play/Pause = either Enter or Spacebar
Left = Left Arrow (rewind)
Right = Right Arrow (fast forward)
Menu = Esc then CMD+Q (stop and close window to return to XBMC)

For the life of me, I cannot get any of these to work except for the close window function, unless I manually click on the Chrome window with the mouse function. Does NetfliXBMC load up Chrome but still keep XBMC as the active window? If so, is there a way to make Chrome be active window?

If any of you have a better program/script to control NetfliXBMC with the Apple Remote while still keeping the default Apple Remote control of XBMC, please let me know.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by BrennanD - 2013-12-16, 07:16
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7