[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2013-12-16, 03:11)debianlinux Wrote: I am using the Yatse Android remote. How much pain am I asking for to try to use this plugin with that remote?
Sorry, i don't really understand your question. But i have no Android device anyway...

(2013-12-16, 07:16)BrennanD Wrote: Also, I noticed that when you load Chrome in kiosk mode, the frame rates of Netflix are slightly choppy. The only fix to this is to use the mouse to click on the full screen button. This is at 1080P in Mavericks and Frodo 12.2 w/Mavericks fix.
It's not related to the kiosk mode. I also noticed it on 1 of 2 osx testing systems when not in fullscreen mode, but it's the same when running Chrome normally.
You can also press the 'f' key to enter fullscreen mode...

(2013-12-16, 07:16)BrennanD Wrote: Is there a way to force an automatic full screen shortcut/keystroke script upon load of a video through NetfliXBMC when Chrome launches?
Unfortunately not under OSX, except with simulating the mouse (but if i implement automation, i would only do it by sending keystrokes).
Cliclick can only send some special keys. If you know some other app, which runs on most used osx versions and is able to simulate mouse/keyboard, let me know.

(2013-12-16, 07:16)BrennanD Wrote: For the life of me, I cannot get any of these to work except for the close window function, unless I manually click on the Chrome window with the mouse function. Does NetfliXBMC load up Chrome but still keep XBMC as the active window? If so, is there a way to make Chrome be active window?
This is the normal Browser/Silverlight behavior. Chrome is active/focused and can collect keystrokes. That is why you can close the browser via CMD+Q. But to control the Netflix Player, you need to click on the screen. For this reason, i implemented cliclick support. If you have it installed, the cursor gets hidden and the Player focused so you can directly control it without mouse. See first post...

(2013-12-15, 17:26)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-15, 06:14)BrennanD Wrote: My fix to this (OSX Mavericks, Froto 12.2 and Chrome) was to initially load up Netflix with Chrome through OSX and log into Netflix and use as normal web browsing viewing. After I went to http://whatsmyuseragent.com and replaced the result in bold in the default.py file in the "useragent" line (located in /Users/(Your OSX User Folder)/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugins.videos.netflixbmc).
I also added the custom UserAgent to OSX/Chrome because of some reported problems without. But i got no further feedback from the user, so i now reverted the changes.
Is v1.1.6 now working again for you (without modifying the UA)? If not, i'll add a solution for using a custom UA, which is permanently stored in the addons userdata dir...
Just for confirmation: Is it working now?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by AddonScriptorDE - 2013-12-16, 09:32
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7