[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
+1 on the idea of merging netflixbmc with the amazon addon. I have both on my setup but what would be extremely awesome is being able to search both at the same time and have the results returned in one list. Heck, add hulu and it would be amazing.

I've played with xbmc.mylibrary and the playon service but with less than spectacular results. This allows you to use the normal global search in xbmc to find things but there are many downsides. The my library update process is a java app outside of xbmc and it needs to be run multiple times per day to keep the links up to date. Also amazon always seems to be broken with PlayOn. Constant library refreshes are needed on the xbmc side due to caching. Overall it's pretty kludgey.

This has been my holy grail...get one search to find all content I have access to and make it so I don't care what streaming service it's coming from. Or local for that matter.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by OGpedxing - 2014-01-05, 19:11
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7