[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
I installed under Gotham on Windows and it isn't working. It is connecting to Netflix because it does present me with choice of profile. Then I get Movies or TV Shows, then under that if I click any links like My List it just says Working for a few minutes (while I can do nothing) then comes back to the same spot.

(2014-07-09, 02:22)dalewking Wrote: I installed under Gotham on Windows and it isn't working. It is connecting to Netflix because it does present me with choice of profile. Then I get Movies or TV Shows, then under that if I click any links like My List it just says Working for a few minutes (while I can do nothing) then comes back to the same spot.

And of course, after multiple attempts with the same result prior to posting that, the first attempt after posting it worked. I'm having issues with the browser window when it does play however. It does lots of flipping of screens and ends up playing in a chrome tab in a minimized chrome window.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by dalewking - 2014-07-09, 02:22
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7