[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-11-29, 00:49)corona Wrote: When I first changed it over to requests, quite frankly I was surprised it just worked for me as requests is normally a separately installed module. I'm not sure how I ended up with a copy of it, although looking now I see in my ~/.xbmc/addons folder I've got a script.module.requests which I'm guessing came in as a dependency of some other package. I should probably look into how to add that dep to this module now.
add it to the addon.xml file... look at the zip package I made for the addon.. I included the requests module.

(2014-11-26, 18:47)HenryFord Wrote: One thing isn't working though - the "Viewing Activity"-Section for TV Shows (it works for movies!). I get the following error:
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: (u'\xeb',)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1288, in quote
return ''.join(map(quoter, s))
KeyError: (u'\xeb',)
Please check if there are any items in the list. As I recall you have to add the first titles from the Netflix webpage itself before this starts working.
It gives errors if the list is empty.If there are actually items in the list, the problem can be related to special chars like member corona said

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by User 224999 - 2014-11-29, 02:56
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7