[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-12-08, 06:47)DigTheDoug Wrote: The other issue I'm looking into is that the KIDS genre is only populated if you choose the KIDS profile at start. If you choose any regular profile and then in the category selection page choose KIDS, the list is empty.

My experience in Python is pretty much all in web apps, what is the best way to trace or debug the addon? Ideally I'd love to be able to see the netflix api calls and responses and be able to at least print traces from within the code, any suggestions? I mostly have been using Pycharm or Sublime Text.

Thanks

Pycharm is my undisputed champ of an ide, I love it. Unfortunately the remote debugging facility that works so well for plugins requires the full version, not the community one.
If I get a chance I'll put together some instructions for debugging a plugin with eclipse, because you can certainly do it there as well. Google pydevd remote debugging for more info.

I've got the same issue with series id, it's showing breaking bad for me too. I might revert that change for now so that the version in my repo is usable while finding a proper fix the the original issue. @JasonPell, let me know if you can reproduce the original issue and I can try to help fix it too.
alelec kodi repo, hosting my binary addons not eligible for the official repo .
netflix, sbs ondemand, webdriver etc.

http://kodi.alelec.net/

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by corona - 2014-12-08, 10:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7