[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2014-01-07, 23:20)redi Wrote:
(2014-01-07, 17:48)tinker Wrote: Jatho:

Beware though, I've 'lost' the internet connection a couple of times but the LAN still worked. If this happens, just go to 'Internet access' and repeat the network setup to get it back.

tinker

interesting, I have this happen sometimes in android on the ATV520. the only way I can get it back is to reboot the box.

I never had this issue running Android on both my ATV520's, literally installed XBMC configured the them and never looked back, running the unit on Linux now it does seem to be a little less stable, I've had connectivity issues and have had to go into the network settings again, had issues with the unit hanging on playback etc.... I realize its still early for the Linux distro so happy to put up with it and I'm sure it will mature over time as more people install it and get it stable.

Samba doesn't seem to be working which is a pity, didn't spend much time troubleshooting it but checked if the process was running which it was and also checked the smb.conf file which was also OK but can't access the share.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices - by jatho - 2014-01-08, 08:04
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5