[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Well no problem here with you new compile AuxBox as it installed perfectly over the top of Bobones last compile and as expected kept all the configurations including set up shortcut icons too. This worked fine for both a 1200 and 520 box too. Not tried it straight onto a virginal Android new box yet but will maybe today.

Anyway this does not fix the Broadcom incompatibility issue with WiFi manager on the 520 box and also I still have my audio problem with the Denon AVR500 on both boxes with not recognizing the pass thought data stream and not auto switching to DD or DTS mode.

Okay video res is partly fixed as when I switch to 1080i or p my TV screen does switch to 1920 x 1080 60Hz but the video content output from the box seems to stay at 720p so I get a small about 25% of the screen picture of the XBMC confluence home screen or indeed any 1080 streaming content I play too. So still seems some work needed on this though for me not as urgent as the ATV520 Broadcom WiFi problem.as that would I think for most folk matter more.

Anyway I have to say how impressive I find you dev guys who do all this for the community here. Many thanks indeed. Glad if my feedback gives you even a tiny bit of help.
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Gotham Builds - by raymw - 2014-06-29, 06:14
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5