[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2014-12-11, 14:13)johnro Wrote: hi guys

i have a cyclone android x2 box. i managed and put gotham 13.2 on it.

the problem i have is that i have to modify the gateway and DNS address on my wi-fi connection and i don't know how.
the router(access point) i am connecting to is not the main router and i just can't get online

also, is the LAN not working. is not connecting or getting any IP.

do i need to load more add-ons to get it configured?

i'm just learning XBMC on these boxes so don't know much about it. i looked online for about 2 weeks now with no luck on how to configure the IP's

and a major question now: can i revert back to android? the reset and power cable is not working anymore. i tried it tens of times with no luck

thanks for all your help guys

I assume you installed the Gotham build at #1 on page 1 of this thread. I'll leave others to comment on Wi-Fi but AFIK there should not be any problem with wired LAN on this build. The good news is I have successfully reverted from this build to Andriod using the STVMX_Android_Revert file from the XDA Develpers site here . Please read the readme file and follow the instructions to the letter, or else you may end up with a high tech paperweight.

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Gotham Builds - by Kenco - 2014-12-11, 19:42
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5