[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2015-01-09, 19:02)p_turner_uk Wrote: Sorry while I'm here one more question.

I have assumed my bricked ATV1200s may be inferior copies, I have heard there are a few out there. I have one ATV1200 that I have dubbed "old faithful" that (fingers crossed) never gets bricked no matter how many times I hard reset and I am making another assumption that this may be because it is an original product.

My question is...... does anyone know of trusted retailers where if I need to I can buy another ATV1200 (or ATV1800) for delivery in the UK that is a genuine product?

Sounds like you got one with a bad NAND. I get a bad apple about every 300 or so which is a good thing in the sense that other manufactures I carry usually average 40. But cost is cheaper on the other ones so it not bad. Any chance it is in warranty?

Check locally for authorized vendor that allows you to return to them for the year of warranty. If you don't find one that processes the warranty just buy it from aliexpress direct from the manufacture (Geniatech Store). Save a few $$$ as you will need to send it to China either way if the vendor doesn't offer warranty services.

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Gotham Builds - by xbmcdoc - 2015-01-12, 20:59
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5