[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2015-01-19, 20:16)p_turner_uk Wrote: Hi xbmcdoc

wow, thank you for going to that effort for me. I just made the boot card successfully and will let you know how I get on!

*edit

Still no luck. The boot card partitioned ok and I put the correct files on as per the instructions in your video xbmcdoc. Bridged the pins, sd card in, reset button held down and power in. Waited 5-6 minutes and nothing, tried several times. Maybe this one is beyond saving.

Thank you both for your help, I really appreciate it.

I bought another ATV1200 from Aliexpress and they tell me it's out of stock, so are giving me an ATV1800 instead. I understand there is no Linux build as yet for that, so I guess it's back to android for me, and I will keep an eye on these forums for a linux Kodi build.

Further to the above..... I had a clear out yesterday and found an old ATV 1200 that was bricked and that I thought I had thrown out. Tried to fix that one too using the pin bridging method with a boot up card and nothing....... surely this is not co-incidence and i must be doing something wrong somewhere? Any ideas anyone?

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by p_turner_uk - 2015-01-26, 13:16
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5