[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2015-03-07, 20:48)joshua99 Wrote: Hi & I hope I'm in the correct section. I have a cyclone nano 2 slim with "AML 8726- MX".. I bought this box a while ago pre-installed with jinxbox m6 linux, I updated it this morning to the "version 1 Helix compiled 19-01-2015" from the start of this thread & it loaded without any problems, however, I thought after reading some of the threads on this post I would try to go back to android so, I downloaded the following from here;
"ither way you still have to first revert to Android 4.1 using the appropriate revert image files. You can download a copy of this Android 4.1 revert file from my Dropbox if you wish by clicking HERE I take absolutely no credit for these images files as they were produced by one of our brilliant compilers on this forum though cannot remember which of them prepped this one. Note in the readme file that the first attempt will throw a fail, and this is normal, so just do as instructed and repeat the process and all will be well. Once you are reverted to Android 4.1 you can then flash the Linux Frodo 12.3 compile dated 2nd January 2014 which I have also made available in my Dropbox HERE As always you do all this at your own risk of course. Both of these linked to files are only supplied by myself for your convenience as I repeat that neither of them do I take any credit for as they are both way beyond my abilities." This is where my problem started, in the read me text it says that when you install the 1st. time it will fail but just unplug the power & install again & all will be fine, no such luck, when I tried to reinstall I put the sd card in pressed the reset button & then plugged the lead back in & nothing at all no recovery screen or anything & on the front of the box all I have is red lights no blue like there used to be. ANY help at all will be greatly appreciated Thank you very, very, very much in advance Huh Huh Huh

Try making a bootcard.
Download this and follow the instructions
Revert to Android Bootcard
Press THANK USER if I Help

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by AuXBoX - 2015-03-08, 00:05
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5